Monday, September 14, 2009

First Blog

Hi, my name is Spencer Moncrief. I'm a transfer from Jones County Junior College. I graduated from JCJC with an Associates Degree in Elementary Education, but when i made it to USM I changed my major to Sports Coaching. I am now sort of like an assistant coach at a high school near; therefore, when i graduate from hear it would be easier for me to get a head coaching job somewhere because of my experience that I have already encountered.
An academic document would be something that you would want to have taken a lot of time on and corrected. You would probably want someone else to read over it and check it. It should be written or typed in paragraph form with a title and your name somewhere around the top of the paper. A public documented paper should be fit for your audience or whomever is reading it, so it shouldn't be extremely long because long papers or paragraphs could bore your audience.
I find research papers difficult because there extremely long and you have to try real hard not to plagiarize or leave important things out. I would love to figure out away i could enjoy writing and make the best out of everything i write.

No comments:

Post a Comment