Monday, November 2, 2009

blog 6

I finally received the chance to work with my group. My group consist of two guys and one girl/lady. As of right now, I'm lost as far as what we suppose to be doing, but the rest of group is sort of filling me in. We are not going to use the method of letting everyone read every sentence on our proposal. We have put our trust in one person which I thought was a great ideal. The first week that we were suppose to meet none of my group members showed up so that put a little fear in my heart, but now that they are I'm very confident that we will do a marvelous job on our group project which is due on the 8th of December.

Well we decided to do our on Adobe Illustrator which is something that was new to me. Adobe is something that we learned how to use on a mac computer now we are putting together a project to show others how to use it. The two members of my group decided to do most of the work because they knew more about it than i did, but at the end of the section I plan to know alot about Adobe to.

I have the honors of being the one to present how to work adobe out of my group of three. If you have never used a Mac computer as a class we will teach whoever want to use a mac how to use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment